Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: i think Lovemode 4-2, 4-3 and ex.ch's links are broken?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member waterbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course, first of all, thanks to all the helpers that present this wonder comics (and others) to us.. but but but...

    i think the links for lovemode new updates are broken *crying* lolz

    could u please be so nice and fix it~~ please~~ i really love lovemode..
    btw.. i read chinese.. so um.. if there anything u want i can mb help.. = =lllll

    thanx again and please keep up the good work! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The files are there, it's just that the links didn't have the file name written into them completely. But I looked at the pattern and figured out the name scheme; these worked for me, ought to work for anybody else, until Crisis gets a chance to poke at the webpage again:

    part 2

    part 3

    extra

    ^_^ happy browsing!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YAY!! Thank you ^^
    I was about to Post the same thing when I noticed some else already did LOL

    Thanx again

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 14, 2003 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Anime Goddess ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummm...I just noticed this but where you have Part 3 it is really part 2......I just thought I would mention it cause I finished reading part two and I really want to see the rest ^^ but I just thought I would metion it that is all

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Part 3

    Here's the fixed link for Part 3 XD

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    EEE!!!! Thank you Thank you*jumps up and down ^^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PrinceSy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Almost cried till I checked her I love yaoi. WOnders if he is the only guy here.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PrinceSy: you're the 4th guy heh..

  9. #9
    Inactive Member waterbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wao!!!!

    u guys do things so quickly!! i so appreciate it!! *muah muah hug hug*

    i am so used to check replies on forums after a day because i usually go to chinese websites and there is the time difference.. haha i am so surprised lolzz

    i really like lovemode and this website.. esp it seems to update so quickly lately!

    love ur website! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Again with the fact that we're just coming out of the walls this week. Kinda an odd coincidence. Maybe ppl noticed that guys were reading it and decided to join in [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •